Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Joys of Plaid

Plaid is a wonderful thing, I personally wear it all the time. Plaid shirts have become my favorite type of shirt for a number of reasons. First, they go with any pants, jeans, khaki's, you name it plaid matches it. I personally really like wearing plaid with my striped shorts, though my girlfriend does not seem to like this as much. I have a terrible time picking out clothes in the morning and though I always look amazing other people sometimes don't but plaid usually works well with my other clothes. Another reason I like plaid is that no matter what I am doing I am rarely over/under dressed. I could wear a plaid button up shirt when playing sports with my friends or while at church. I find this very helpful as I do not need to think about where I am going in the morning as I am not by any stretch of the imagination, a morning person. Plaid offers me the perfect combination of style and comfort. It is classy yet not constricting. I plan on wearing a plaid tux at my wedding it looks so good on me. I am realizing that the great part about having a blog is that I can talk about pretty much anything and no one takes it too seriously.
Until next time, stay classy internet! or become classy! or... you know what forget I even said anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment