Thursday 18 April 2013

My Views on Dancing

Dancing is one of those things that I just cannot do I mean don't get me wrong I try hard but it just doesn't translate into good dancing. I have always been a person who like to see the point of what they're doing. I drove my high school math teachers crazy asking where I would need all the formulas but it turns out they are handy. Anyways I don't see the point of dancing, I have okay rythm but the coordination of a three legged panda so it makes it very difficult for me to dance well also I don't know what to do with my arms, like what are they there for? Dances are stupid because all it is is music and you don't hang out with anyone other than in your group of friends, if I were to do it all over again I would not go to prom but instead take my lovely girlfriend out for a nice dinner and we could get dressed up and take pictures and all that but not go to the dance, then I would have a nice big bonfire and have all the people that I would have hung out with anyways come over for smores and the such. All this would have cost way less and I would find it as much fun as dancing. I don't mind slow dancing, it is pretty easy, mostly you hug the person and try not to fall over while slowly moving your feet. Anyways as I'm writing this I am by myself dancing to Moves Like Jagger. Dancing by yourself is fun but has been known to cause injuries.
All the best,

Andrew  

No comments:

Post a Comment