Tuesday 21 January 2014

How to Woo the Ladies (A Beginners Guide)

I have been in a relationship with the incredible Miss Sarah for over three years now, this seems like a lot of time to figure out how to be good at a relationship but I still manage to mess things up, I doubt I will ever master this art but I will pass along the little pieces I have picked up in my time. Here is my contribution to future generations of males.

1. She is a lady. Treat her as such. - This is not meant to be sexist or anything like that but guys be gentlemen. Open doors for her, don't swear or be crude in front of her. This will make her feel special and it is a good habit to be in. Politeness is key.

2. You don't need to fix all her problems - So she had a rough day at school or work and she is telling you about it, don't hop in with advice and things that you can do for her. Let her talk about it. Sometimes having someone listen is all she needs.

Why men shouldn't give advice

3. Little things mean a lot - Pick her up something, it doesn't have to be a huge present, just something to remind her that you are thinking of her. Make her a nice dinner for no reason. She will feel so special.

4. Tell her she is beautiful - Tell her when she looks pretty, pick out something about her that looks nice and tell her. Complementing her on her hair can make all the difference. Remind her how pretty she is.

5. Better yourself for her  - I don't mean changing your personality to suit her better I mean better yourself. Strive to be the best you can be, not just for her but for yourself and possibly one day your children. A relationship should strengthen both members, don't become complacent and lazy, work towards becoming a better man.

Sarah and I

No comments:

Post a Comment