Wednesday 10 April 2013

What is the deal with salad!?!

Salad is one of those things that I just don't get. When I say salad I mean weird salads like potato salad or egg salad. Who ever thought hmmm these potatoes are delicious, you know what would make them better? Covering them with mayonnaise and other gross stuff and serving them cold. I Enjoy many of the different salad ingredients. I love potatoes I will probably post more about this in the future but potato salad is not appealing to me, I think its a waste of good potatoes. I like pasta this doesn't mean I want to throw it in a bowl with a lot of other weird stuff mix it up and eat it cold, that's just gross. I have always thought that there is way too much of it in church picnics. Some people are like "There is way too much hypocrisy in the church!!!!!!" and I'm like "There's way too much salad in the church!!!!!" now I'm not saying that one of these issues is more important I just think we should stop wrecking our food with mayonnaise and the such. I've had marshmallow salads and egg salads and all sorts of gross salads just to be polite and I'm through with that sort of stuff. People say why not egg salad? Its just like a deviled egg, to which I say true, it's not bad on sandwiches but I'm still not a fan. I preffer my eggs sunny side up so I can dip my toast in them, and this has worked for me for almost 20 years and I don't plan on changing it.
Until next time,
Andrew
 

No comments:

Post a Comment