Wednesday 10 April 2013

Why the guitar is a stupid instrument

There are many reasons that the guitar is a stupid instrument, the foremost being that I can't play it. I have tried, I have failed, I have tried again and I have failed again.I am actually on my third attempt at learning this stupid thing and have yet to be able to play a decent song. The problem with a guitar is that you have to move your fingers so much and it makes it really tough to get the hang of, especially for me with my clumsyness. Another reason why guitars suck is that so many people think they are amazing, girls flock to the guy with the guitar and there is always that one guy bringing his guitar everywhere, this is a phenomenon which I like to call 'severe guitar douchebaggia' now don't get me wrong, if you're good at the guitar feel free to play but don't bring it if you can't back it up. I wish I could smash some guys guitars on the road just because they are idiots. So the moral of this post is if you own a guitar don't be a douche... well I guess even if you don't own a guitar you shouldn't be a douche but I think the normal person to douche ration is much higher for guitar players. Anyways have a good one, merry Christmas and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment