Friday 12 April 2013

Video Game Tips



Hello world, today I choose to come to you with some very important tips for video games. I am not an incredible gamer but I can usually hold my own. I have several different strategies for my games the first being the butt clench. This technique works especially well for games like Angry Birds and other games in which you do something and there is a reaction for example when I shoot a bird I clench and then I let it go when it hits. This is the kind of skill that is involved with Angry Birds. My advice for Call of Duty is to relax when you play. When I’m uptight I get killed way more. Relax it’s just a game. Now for Mario Kart, Mario Kart is a tricky one and it has taken me years to master, the trick is to lean forward when you want to go faster, I know, I know people say it doesn’t change anything but I rock at Mario Kart and that’s my trick for it. These skills have been developed over my almost 20 years on this planet so use them wisely, with great power comes great responsibility.

All the best my friends,
Game wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment