Monday 25 March 2013

Top 5 Actions



Hello everyone and congratulations on surviving another Monday, as a celebration of Monday being finished I am going to count down my top five action movies. Watch one of these and have a great rest of the day!
1.       The Italian Job- This movie is a classic, with Jason Statham, Mark Wahlberg and a great array of characters this movie awesome, mini cooper is the car of choice for the chases and it makes for an exciting ride!

2.       The Town- I think this is the most underrated movie on the list. This is a dark crime thriller that is based out of a bad neighborhood in Boston, what makes this movie exceptional is the depth of the characters and the way the movie draws you into their lives. A great movie but don’t go into it thinking that it will be a light movie. Also, the nun masks are exceptional.

3.       Jack Reacher- This was a surprise for me, I went to see this one in theatres over my Christmas break and it impressed me, I am not a Tom Cruise fan but he played the role very well and the plot well thought out,  based on the book One Shot by Lee Child they did a very good job bringing this to the big screen.

4.       Die Hard- What can I say? Bruce Willis killing terrorists in an office building in order to save his wife, yes please! A Christmas movie for guys, this movie is sure to thrill, from watching Willis walk across broken glass in bare feet to the fight scenes this movie is a festive favorite. Yipi kay yay.

5.       First Blood- You can’t go wrong with Sylvester Stallone. This is the first installment of the Rambo franchise and it is the best one, John Rambo is a Vietnam veteran who has difficulties readjusting to civilian life after being a Green Beret for so long. An emotional ending that is well worth watching, a classic.

Be sure to comment, I’d love to hear from you!
Enjoy  

No comments:

Post a Comment