Tuesday 4 March 2014

My Top Five Best Puns About Sarah

I enjoy puns, I have made a lot of puns about my fiance Sarah Card, I reuse them and they get funnier and funnier with age.Here are my 5 favorite puns about her name.

1. Deal with it Card. I use this one a lot, I have to be careful not to use it when she is actually upset though.

2. Que Sarah, Sarah. This one is hard to bring up in conversation but well worth it when it is able to be used.

3. What a nice birthday Card. I use this one on Sarah's birthday and I think it gets funnier every year.

4. You are well 'suited' for the job. Again hard to use but delightful.

5. You need to be dealt with. I usually make this one after Sarah has made a pun. She groans but I think it's hilarious.

I have made so many more over the 3 and a half years we have been together and I have no intention of stopping... I really have know idea how she deals with me. I'm surprised she hasn't clubbed me, she could bury me with a spade, but she has a wonderful heart and she let me put a diamond on her finger.

All the best
Andrew


No comments:

Post a Comment