Sunday 24 March 2013

A Little About Me



Hi my name is Andrew, this is my first attempt at blogging, I am a nineteen and in my first year of Electrical Engineering at Conestoga College. I get called a lot of things but boring is not one of them, I enjoy making life exciting and having a good time. My most recent adventure involved me becoming a pet owner, it was going well until Saturday morning when my hamster of one week, Oreo died, and apparently he stressed out too much and starved himself to death. So I went and got a new hamster yesterday as Oreo was still under warranty, my new hamsters name is Panda, Senior Panda if we are being formal. Senior Panda is a very cute hamster and I am very happy to have him. Anyways I hope you enjoy my blog,  I’m excited to keep you posted about my life. 
Stay classy internet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment