Tuesday 28 May 2013

Working With My Hands

I have grown up in a very hands on, hard working family. I grew up using a variety of different tools and learning about different trades from different family members. I really enjoy doing carpentry, drywall, electrical and just about anything else around the house. I was lucky enough to work for an electrical company for a year before starting college and will be working at my grandparents heating and cooling company this summer. I have always loved making things run, stand or light up. I remember being about 8 years old and me and my two younger brothers decided to build a plane out of wood, about an hour later my mom came out to see three little boys yelling and fighting among ourselves. We had been hard at work when my brother Paul had said he was going to be the first to fly the plane, now Joseph and I felt that we had worked just as hard and that we should be the first ones to fly it. It was a very big problem, anyways, I love working with my hands and plan on one day fixing up a home for me and my family.
All the Best,
Andrew    

No comments:

Post a Comment