Thursday 30 May 2013

My Favorite Tools Round 2

Hello all, thanks for checking me out, here are a couple more of my favorite tools. These are some tools that are often forgotten about that make all the difference.


  • My Tool Belt: I have a run of the mill Mastercraft tool belt, now before you start scoffing and telling me that Mastercraft is junk let me just tell you that this tool belt has come in handy so many times, it can handle being bumped around and doesn't fall apart. At 40$ it is a bit pricey but it is on sale quite a bit. 
  • My Knife: I actually picked up my knife at Walmart because I needed one quick, it turned out to be a winner, it holds extra blades inside so if you need one they're right there. It is very sharp and will last you a long time
  • My Drywall Saw: I was surprised how often I needed this tool and I still need it quite a bit, it isn't expensive but if you are not planning on becoming a professional drywaller anytime soon it is all you need.
  • My Pen Voltage Tester: This little device is amazing, I can't count how many times it has stopped me from getting buzzed. I wouldn't trust it too too much but for household wiring it is really handy, it also turns itself off after a while which is really helpful.  
Hope you enjoyed this,
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment