Tuesday 10 December 2013

Top Ten Wonderful Things About My Fiance Mrs. Sarah Card (and the future Mrs. Bullock)


*Not in the right order
  1. She is so funny. She always has a joke or a pun to cheer me up. Talking to her is so much fun and we can both be silly together. I love that about her.
  2. She is very smart, Sarah is in the software engineering program at the University of Guelph. I think she is very smart, she is also really smart at sewing and other things, she isn't just book smart.
  3. Sarah is an amazing cook. She makes really good chicken pie, crock pot chicken Parmesan, cookies, really anything you can think of she can make.
  4. Sarah is an incredible seamstress, she makes all sorts of things, she has made at least 6 dresses for herself (that I can recall) and they all look very professional, I am always super impressed.
  5. Sarah is very kind, whenever she can she wants to help people, I love how much she cares for those around her, whenever I am sick Sarah cares for me and make sme feel so special.
  6. Sarah can solve a rubik's cube in under a minute. I like to tell people about this when I brag about her.
  7. Sarah tries new things for me, she has tried to learn electrical, tried new foods, she even watches movies that she doesn't like just for me, and that's pretty awesome.
  8. Sarah loves God. She is a christian and she does her best to follow Christ, this is the basis of our relationship and is really important to me.
  9. Sarah is a beautiful girl, I know I should probably say something else about her personality but I think she is super pretty and thats pretty wonderful, she always looks good and I am always blown away by how stunning she is when she gets dressed up.
  10. I know I have missed some stuff in this list, Sarah is so amazing and I could give you ten lists but I have to study, Sarah is an avid do it yourselfer and I love it, she is so creative and I have fun doing crafts with her, I hope she keeps this as it is awesome. 
Sarah is an amazing girl and I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment