Saturday 1 June 2013

Summer Bucket List

Here are a couple things I would like to do this summer, some of them may be difficult as I won't be at home very much but I would like to get most of them done.
  • Try all the kinds of Williams waffles
  • Go camping again
  • Learn to solder pipes
  • Have a campfire at home
  • Have a fancy date with Sarah
  • Buy another box of Hockey cards
  • Finish Sarah's Christmas present
  • Organize my school notes from this year
  • Play some tennis
  • Save some money for a car
  • Keep up in my bible readings/ devos
  • Do at least one thing at camp that people will remember as epic
  • Learn to shoot three arrows at once in archery
  • Get my level 6 in Riflery
  • Complete another sewing project
I will keep you informed of how this goes,
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment